Our well-equipped facility enables us to produce an extensive array of precision aluminum parts, products, and components. Our machining, fabrication, extrusion, finishing, and related services combined with our skilled team’s expertise mean quality service, systems, and products that meet and usually exceed your specifications. Our capabilities include:
Using CNC machining equipment, we can efficiently manufacture complex shapes with precision and consistency. Our robust CNC capabilities include:
- 3- and 4-axis CNC machines which allow multiple operations to be performed on a workpiece from multiple angles without the delays and potential errors of manual repositioning
- Live-axis bar-fed CNC lathes
- A full suite of CAD/CAM software to aid part design and controlling machining processes
- Manufacturing techniques to improve efficiency, including custom fixturing for larger volumes, and quick-change vises for smaller-volume production
Our precision extrusion press systems are calibrated to produce excellent results with aluminum parts and components, including tubes, channels, angles, and virtually any custom shape. Our capabilities are:
- 525-ton press: 2.5″
- 525-ton press: 3.5″
- 1050-ton press: 5.125″
- 1500-ton press: 6” (coming soon)
We are prepared to handle custom extrusion projects with minimum orders of 250 pounds and we offer extremely reasonable die costs starting at $985.
Anodizing & Finishing
The anodizing process enhances bare aluminum’s durability and corrosion resistance and promotes improved results with coatings such as paints, primers, and glues. We offer multiple chemical and mechanical product finishes in our on-site facilities, with additional options available off-site.
In-house anodizing and finishing:
- Clear anodizing (Class 1)
- Black anodizing (Class 2)
- Mechanical finishes, such as brushing, polishing, buffing, and more
- Clear chromate finish (Mil-C-5541)
- Satin (Type 2)
Off-site finishing includes:
- Class 2 anodizing
- Bright dip anodizing
- Wet paint liquid coatings
Powder coating offers additional protection, aesthetic appeal, and other benefits such as color coding and brand identification. Our powder-coating solutions include:
- A 4-stage in-line 360’ conveyor system
- A 2-man paint station
- A 30′ oven for curing parts up to 12′ long
Additional powder coating services are available for parts longer than 12′ at an off-site facility.
Assembly & Kitting
To help streamline your operations, we offer light assembly and kitting services for the parts we manufacture, such as:
- Applying faceplate labels
- Attaching gaskets
- Installing hardware
- Mechanical/Electrical Assembly
- Kitting/Custom packing/Labeling
Our specialty packaging department offers solutions designed to meet the unique requirements of the products we manufacture for you. Your packaging design and specifications are maintained along with your product details to ensure consistent, repeatable results.
Standard Shapes/Heat Sink
Although we do not maintain a stock inventory of extruded aluminum in standard shapes and heat sinks, with our in-house dies, we can normally produce and ship them within about two to four weeks. Minimum orders are:
- 50 pounds. On the 3″ press
- 150 pounds. On the 5.125″ press
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Our ISO 9001:2015 certification illustrates our commitment to quality in our products, services, processes, and ability to meet our customers’ needs. This recognition acknowledges our effective implementation of a quality management system (QMS) to ensure we meet or exceed customer and regulatory requirements. PSI Industries first obtained ISO Registration in 1995 and continues to improved and use the QMS today and moving forward.
Partner With PSI Industries
At PSI Industries, manufacturing quality aluminum parts and components and supporting them with complementary capabilities and excellent customer service is central to all we do. Contact us today to request a quote or call us directly at 972-712-7900 to discuss how our solutions can benefit your next project.